- Greyhound Tracks
- Today's Greyhounds
- English Greyhound Derby
- Irish Greyhound Derby
- Greyhound Tips
- Today's Runners A-Z
- Greyhound Trainers A-Z
Greyhound Racing Odds
Pros & Cons of using William Hill
- Greyhound live streaming via Betting TV, Sky Sports, and RPGTV
- Very comprehensive selection of greyhound events, including virtual greyhound races
- Competitive odds and regular odds enhancement specials on greyhound events
- Sophisticated design and greyhound betting layout
- Not as much access to markets like tricast greyhound bets
Pros & Cons of using Unibet
- Tips and predictions on each greyhound event by the Racing Post
- Helpful racing guides for greyhound betting beginners
- Some of the industry’s best greyhound betting odds
- Attractive Unibet rewards scheme for racing bets
- Racing specials mainly limited to horse racing
Pros & Cons of using BoyleSports
- Exceptional variety of greyhound betting markets
- Best Odds Guaranteed available on greyhound betting odds
- Several daily greyhound betting offers on selected races
- Special markets on events like the Irish greyhound Derby
- Punters must log in to watch live streamed races
Pros & Cons of using bet365
- Unique ‘My Greyhounds’ feature helping punters keep track of their favourite runners
- Manual search function for greyhounds and events
- Daily ‘Bet Boost’ promotions on assorted greyhound betting odds
- One of the industry’s best betting apps
- Could do with a few more regular greyhound racing promos
Are greyhound betting sites safe?
All of our recommended greyhound betting sites are 100% safe, licensed and verified.
What is the best greyhound betting site?
BoyleSports, bet365, and Paddy Power are among the best greyhound betting sites.
Can I use a free bet on Greyhound Racing?
Yes. Many bookmakers offer free bet promos that can generally be used on greyhound racing.
Do greyhound betting sites have fast withdrawals?
Most leading greyhound betting sites have fast withdrawals, offering instant withdrawals via TrueLayer.