Best Rugby Betting Sites
- Payout Speed
- Payment Options
- Bet Builder
- Free Bet Club
Pros & Cons of using Boylesports
- Betting app available to download
- Easy to use site with clear navigation
- Rugby union and league betting odds available
- Free bet welcome offer only valid for 7 days
Pros & Cons of using Unibet
- In-play bets covering a wide range of sports
- Unibet app downloadable
- Live streaming available for a wide range of sports
- Limited payment options and a high 50x wagering requirement for accepting the welcome bonus
Pros & Cons of using William Hill
- Great amount of information given on rugby betting markets
- #YourOdds available to create your own unique bet
- Live streaming for certain sports
- Promotional free bets only valid for 4 days
Pros & Cons of using BetVictor
- Wide range of sports markets
- Simple site that’s clear and easy to use
- Lots of payment methods supported
- Free bet promotions expire after just 7 days
How to Choose a Rugby Betting Site
So, there’s a big rugby match coming up — perhaps the Six Nations or the conclusion of the premiership — and your favourite team is showing some promise. How do you go about choosing the best rugby betting site? Let’s go through the process now.
Are rugby betting sites safe?
Yes. If you are betting on one of the licensed rugby betting sites we recommend on this page then you can rest assured their standards of security and clarity are determined and audited by the UKGC.
Can I use a bonus to bet on rugby?
Yes, you can. Be sure to check through the terms and conditions before accepting a bonus as you will find certain betting markets are ineligible. Thankfully, this rarely includes rugby.
Do rugby betting sites have fast withdrawals?
Yes, and the majority of popular payment options provide fast withdrawals — even debit cards if you have access to Visa Fast Funds. It’s worth checking which banking methods are supported before registering with a site as it varies from site to site.