Welcome to the BettingOdds.com Football Tips page where we collate Betting Tips from our collection of Football Tipsters. Read More
We have several in-house die-hard football fans who bet on football religiously and we couple them with Twitter Tipsters who love to have a bet both in the midweek and weekend.
Our tips are a variety of single game bets, Bet Builders, Accas and a variety of Prop Bets, so however you like to bet on Football, we should have you covered.
- Sevilla's pedigree and previous performances in this tournament can see them through
- More quality in final third
- Montiel has collected 12 yellows across all competitions for Sevilla this season and has given away a foul in his last five appearances
- Gudelj has committed at least one foul in all of his last five appearances, including four on Saturday against Real Madrid
Football Accumulator Tips
We scour the stats and odds every day to bring you the best accumulator tips.
We've teamed up with some expert tipsters to add even more value to the BettingOdds.com product.
Who are the BettingOdds.com Tipsters?
TwoPoundPunt | @TwoPoundPunt | TwoPoundPunt, the shots GOD. Get his exclusive to BettingOdds.com best 'Shots on Target' tips every week.
Tipster Wizard | @Wizard_Season | Providing weekly previews and tips for the biggest games in the Premier League and Europe.
James Cantrill | @JimmyThePunt | Sheffield United fan and optimistic punter, bringing you a weekly European Treble for BettingOdds.com.
Tipster J | @TipsterJWins | Bringing you tips for the week's biggest clashes in the Premier League and Champions League.
Anthony Eadson | @AnthonyEadson | BettingOdds.com's very own Northern Powerhouse, Anton will be putting up his best bets for the feature games daily plus his favourite accumulator calls.
Scott Thornton | @scottythorn21 A Model-based bettor, mainly supplying Premier League and Champions League insight and bets.
You'll now receive our expert tips and predictions from next season.
Football Betting Tips FAQ's
We've compiled a list of questions that should help you understand the types of football tips featured on BettingOdds.com.
What types of football tips do you produce?
We don't like to restrict ourselves to particular types of bet when football tipping, but there are three specific types of tip we love to give our users:
- Shots on target tips - predicting a particular player to have one or more shots on target in the match.
- To be shown a card tips - predicting a particular player to be shown a card in the match.
- Anytime goal scorer tips - predicting a particular player to score a goal at any point in the match.
We'll also put up multi tips and bet builder's using the expertise we have on these particular bet type.
What odds are your football tips?
We aim to give our users a choice of odds when putting up a tip, so our football predictions will range in price from:
- Short odds up to 4/1
- Medium priced odds up to 12/1
- Longer prices up to over 100/1!
All of our football predictions are well studied and we publish the reasons why we're predicting the outcome.
What counts as a shot on target with the bookmakers?
It depends on what feed that betting site takes their football content from. Opta is very popular with the bookmakers and they define a shot on target as:
- any shot that goes into the net regardless of whether it was meant as a shot or not - e.g. a cross that goes in.
- any shot at goal that is saved by the goalkeeper which was definitely going in.
- a block by a player if they are the last line of defence and the keeper has no chance of saving.
Shots can be classified as with your foot or head. It's worth noting that sometimes there is a grey area as to whether a shot on target has been counted so it's worth keeping an eye on social media, especially @BettingOddsUK if it's a featured football tip on our site as we'll be watching the game like a hawk looking for the win!
Who has the most yellow cards this season?
There are two types of main card betting. Overs/Unders on the team cards points betting, which means that you're betting that there will be either more or less (sometimes the same) booking points in that game than the bookmakers 'line'. Depending on the ref or teams involved this can be anything up from 30 booking points to 60 booking points. Standard 10 points for a yellow card or 25 for a red.
Our own player to be shown a card tip typically focuses on the individual player and we'll look at their stats for the season, the opponent and the referee when making out selection.
Here's a list of the highest offenders when it comes to yellow cards in the Premier League this season:
- 5 - Emmanuel Dennis (Watford)
- 5 - Oliver Skipp (Tottenham Hotspur)
- 4 - Cristian Romero (Tottenham Hotspur)
- 4 - Mohamed Salisu (Southampton)
- 4 - Matt Ritchie (Newcastle United)
- 4 - Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United)
- 4 - Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
- 4 - Luke Shaw (Manchester United)
- 4 - Fred (Manchester United)
Which ref gives the most cards?
We like to pick out Cards Betting as one of our regular football tipping features and we look at the referee stats to help us arrive at our tip. We've highlighted the top five referees in terms of yellow cards per game:
- Jarred Gillett - 6.00 p/g
- Peter Bankes - 5.80 p/g
- Kevin Friend - 5.75
- Darren England - 5.25 p/g
- David Coote - 5.17 p/g
The most lenient ref in the Premier League this season from refs who have officiated in 5 or more games is Jonathan Moss who is averaging 1.86 yellow cards from 7 appearances.
What happens if my selection Anytime Scorer bet doesn't play in the match?
If your player doesn't take part in the match your bet will be voided by the online bookmaker and you'll get your stake returned. If your player comes on as a substitute and doesn't score your bet will be a loser, just as it will be if your player gets substituted having not scored. Whilst we aim to get our anytime scorer tip up as early as possible before a match, you may be best waiting until team news before placing your bet to check whether our selection is playing or not.
What is a bet builder tip?
A bet builder is a type of multiple bet where the bookmaker allows you to pick from markets on the same event and put them all together combining their odds. Most of the bookies featured on BettingOdds.com have a 'bet builder' type bet available for punters, although they may be called something different on their site. We've compiled a glossary to help you find your way around their sites:
- Bet365 - Bet Builder
- Paddy Power - Same Game Multi
- William Hill - #YourOdds
- Bet Victor - Bet Builder
- Betfair - Same Game Multi
What is the probability percentage?
At BettingOdds.com we're proud to be home of the Probability Percentage rating given to every odds on the site. This rating shows you exactly what percentage chance the bookmakers' give that selection of winning, simplifying how we present the odds and giving you a bit more understanding as to what they actually. mean. We also show the odds in traditional Fractional or Decimal form.
Where else can I get football predictions?
Whilst we have our daily football tipping on this page, we also do match previews for all of the big games and via our social media channels on Twitter @BettingOddsUK and YouTube.