Best Trustly Betting Sites
- Payout Speed
- Payment Options
- Bet Builder
- Free Bet Club
Pros & Cons of using BoyleSports
- Great range of promos
- Ideal for horse racing fans
- FAQs could be improved
Pros & Cons of using Bet365
- Partial and auto cash out
- Great range of promotions
- Few deposit options
Pros & Cons of using BetVictor
- Small qualifying bet
- Easy to navigate
- Only debit cards accepted for welcome bonus
Pros and Cons of Trustly Betting Sites
- Highly secure – Trustly is authorised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. Payments are also protected by your bank and you don’t have to share any sensitive information with the online betting site.
- Easy set up – There’s no need to laboriously type out your card details to make a deposit with Trustly.
- No fees – Trustly is completely free to use.
- No account required – Trustly simply acts as an intermediary between banks, so there’s no need to create an account.
- No perks – Unlike e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller, there aren’t any additional loyalty rewards for using Trustly.
- Low availability – Trustly isn’t as widely available as some of the other major payment providers just yet.
- Not all banks are supported – While most major banks have partnered with Trustly, it’s not guaranteed that your bank will be available.
How to Open a Trustly Betting Site
Registering with one of the top betting sites that accept Trustly is quick and easy. We’ve laid out the bones of the process below.
What is Trustly?
Trustly is a secure payment provider that acts as an intermediary between your bank and an online bookmaker.
Is Trustly safe?
Yes — Trustly is licensed and supervised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. Plus, when you use Trustly to make a payment, you won’t need to share your card details.
What betting sites use Trustly?
Many top UK betting sites offer Trustly, inclduding BetVictor.
Can I claim a free bet with Trustly?
Trustly is usually eligible for claiming deposit bonuses such as free bets. Check the T&Cs before opting into an offer to check any payment exclusions.
Can I withdraw winnings through Trustly?
Yes! Trustly can be used for deposits and withdrawals and typically delivers funds faster than debit card transactions.
Can I use Trustly on football?
Absolutely — once the funds have been transferred to your betting account, you can bet on any sports markets you like.