Free Bets & Free Betting Offers
Pros & Cons of using Boylesports
- Fantastic accumulator-based free bet offers
- Option to choose between a 100% odds boost on accas or insurance as a free bet if one leg loses
- Regular free bet bonuses on specific sports events
- Complicated welcome offer mechanic
Pros & Cons of using William Hill
- Generous bet £10 and get £30 in free bets welcome bonus through our BettingOdds link
- Award-winning operator with an infallible reputation
- Extensive selection of ongoing promos for existing customers
- Regular bonuses are more geared towards odds boosts
Pros & Cons of using Bet365
- Versatile betting sign up offer covering qualifying stakes between £5 and £10
- Regular enhanced odds across various betting markets and sporting events
- One of the best betting interfaces
- Not many recurring free bet offers at the time of writing
How to Find the Best Free Bet Offers
Here at BettingOdds.com, we give you all the tools and information you need on all the latest bookmaker free bets and sign-up offers.
How long will it take to receive my free bets?
Depending on which bookmaker you are using will dictate how long it will be until your free bets arrive in your account. However, the majority of firms will do this within 24 hours of when your qualifying bet has settled.
Who can I ask questions about the sign-up process?
All of the big bookmakers now offer a online-chat service where they can answer any questions you have and talk you through the sign up process.
How many accounts can I create with a bookmaker?
Users are strictly limited to one account per bookmaker.
Can I use my free bets on any sport?
It depends on the free bet offer. Most welcome bonuses can be used on any sport, but promotions for existing customers are often focused on specific markets.
Can I cash out on a free bet?
Generally speaking, you won’t be able to cash out on a free bet.
Can I use all my free bets at once?
It depends on the offer. Many free bet offers are paid in instalments, so you won’t be able to use them all at once.
Can I use my free bets on an accumulator?
Bookies increasingly offer free accumulator bet offers, but standard ones are usually ineligible for accas.
Are free bets real money?
No. Free bets aren’t real money, although you can win real money from the bonus funds if your prediction is accurate.