Best Betting Sites in the UK for 2023
- Payout Speed
- Payment Options
- Bet Builder
- Free Bet Club
Pros & Cons of using bet365
- Generous welcome offer
- Excellent bonuses for existing players, such as their accumulator bonus
- Great range of markets and sports, including esports
- Live streaming available to account holders
- Up to 12 selections in their unique soccer bet builder
- Rather uninspiring site design
Pros & Cons of using William Hill
- Huge selection of sports and markets
- Fantastic ongoing offers and promotions
- Live streaming available for a variety of sports
- Excellent mobile app that supports live streaming
- Their current welcome offer is not available to new accounts which funds are paid into by PayPal
Pros & Cons of using 888sport
- Excellent welcome bonus
- A wide range of generous offers and promotions for existing players
- Dedicated app with sleek interfaces and navigation
- Best odds guaranteed
- Bet Builder
- Live streaming
- PayPal, Muchbetter, Paysafecard, Neteller and Skrill payments are excluded from bonuses
Pros & Cons of using Betfred
- Wide range of offers and promotions on both football and horse racing
- Acca insurance
- Lots of price boosts
- Responsive bet builder function on Twitter at #PickYourPunt
- Fewer markets than some of the other big names
- Mastercard and e-wallets don’t qualify for their welcome offer
Pros & Cons of using BetVictor
- Choice of welcome offer
- Bet Builder feature
- Bet on more than 30 different sports
- Unbox a free bet every week
- Mobile app available
- Free bet can be as little as £1
Pros & Cons of using Betway
- £30 free bet and 50 free spins for new customers
- Great selection of sports to bet on
- Top-rated mobile app for Android and iOS
- Weekly bet club
- Enhanced odds via Betway Boosts
- 50x wagering on free spins winnings
- Only debit cards qualify for bonus
Pros & Cons of using SpreadEx
- £50 in bonuses for new punters
- Enjoy fixed odds and spread betting
- Offers live streaming and cash out
- Bet Builder available
- Smaller selection of sports than other sites
- Spread betting losses can exceed stake
Pros & Cons of using LeoVegas
- Wide range of sports to bet on
- 100% profit boost on your first bet up to £10
- Profit boost on every Man City and Milan game
- Mobile app available for Android and iOS
- Skrill and Neteller excluded from welcome offer
- Larger welcome bonuses available from rival sites
- Sports home page could be better organised
How To Sign Up To A Betting Site
Pros & Cons of using Bet365 Betting App
- Highly customisable
- Push notifications for match updates
- Biometric login
- Supports Apple Pay on iOS
- No support for Google Pay
- Android version has some poor user reviews
Pros & Cons of using SBK Betting App
- Mobile-only sportsbook offering an unrivalled handheld experience
- Social betting features
- Additional security measures
- High user ratings on App Store and Google Play
- Not available on desktop
Pros & Cons of using Parimatch Betting App
- Modern and appealing design and interface
- Mobile functionality on par with desktop site
- Fantastic user ratings
- No unique mobile functionality
Pros & Cons of using Unibet Betting App
- Access the same features you would on desktop
- 24/7 customer support
- Daily promotions
- Some poor user reviews
How do I choose a betting site?
Here at BettingOdds.com, we’ve listed the best betting sites the UK has to offer. There are a number of factors you should consider, including available sports betting markets, bonuses and promotions, the odds available, the licensing and security of the site, customer support and the available deposit and withdrawal options, such as bank transfer, PayPal and Trustly among others.
Are betting sites legal in the UK?
Yes, betting sites that are licensed by the UKGC are legal in the UK. All of the sites listed here on BettingOdds.com are regulated by the UKGC and safe to use, so you can know your funds are secure and accessible.
Are online betting sites trustworthy?
Yes, all of the betting sites listed here on BettingOdds.com are licensed by the UKGC, meaning your funds are protected and secure. Additionally, all of these are compliant with gamstop, meaning if you can exclude yourself from these sites if you are having issues with addiction or problem gambling.
Are promotions and bonuses like free bets available at UK betting sites?
Yes, all of the betting sites listed on this page offer bonuses and promotions, for new and existing customers. These include welcome bonuses, free bets, cashback offers and bet boosts, among others. However, be sure to read the terms and conditions and check for any wagering requirements before claiming a bonus to ensure you are eligible.
Can I bet on sports or events taking place outside of the UK?
Yes, as the operator itself is licensed in the UK, it can offer betting on events both within the UK and outside. For example, the Champions League and the NFL are two international competitions that are popular to bet on. However, if you are travelling outside of the UK and want to place a bet with a UK betting site, there will be restrictions on this, as betting may not be legal within the country you are trying to place a bet from, and operators need to adhere to local gambling regulations.
What payment methods do betting sites accept?
Betting sites listed on BettingOdds.com will offer a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods, including Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, Trustly, PaySafeCard, Neteller and bank transfers. Some of these may include fees for making transactions, so it is important to double check the terms and conditions first before making a deposit or withdrawal at a betting site.
Are there any fees when using a betting site?
You will not be charged a fee for placing a bet outside of the amount you wager, but certain payment methods may charge for deposits or withdrawals. Therefore it’s important to check the terms and conditions first before processing the transaction.
Can I use betting sites on my mobile or tablet?
Yes, many of the betting sites listed on this page will offer mobile apps and mobile-optimised websites. Most of these will offer the same functionality as the main desktop site, but it is crucial to check if there are any differences first before using or wagering.
Can I use a credit card at betting sites UK?
No. The Gambling Commission banned punters from using credit cards to gamble in April 2020. Not to worry. Top bookies such as Coral, BetUK and William Hill offer a variety of alternative banking options, such as debit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallets.