Golf Betting Tips
Welcome to the BettingOdds.com golf tipping page, where our expert golf tipsters will provide you with weekly betting advice involving the upcoming golf tournaments across both sides of the Atlantic. Read More
We'll do our best to pick out winners for the major tours each week along with detailed previews giving you a run down of the tournament, best picks, and latest golf betting odds.
PGA Tour Tips
Tips for the PGA Tour are available this week when available.
- Rickie is looking better and better every time he tees it up lately and is starting to look like his pre-covid self where he finished runner up in every major in 2019
- Ranks 14th for Strokes Gained Total this year on Tour. 10th for Strokes Gained Approach and 15th for Putting Averages this year. All stats that will put him in great stead this week.
- Best finish this year came on a similar course at the Houston Open
- A 29th place finish here last year on course debut is nothing to be saddened by as it included some really good golf from him.
- Tied 6th finish around TPC Sawgrass at The Players Championship is mightily impressive and shows he is on the comeback trail.
- Bolstered even further by a group winning performance last week at the WGC Matchplay.
DP World Tour Tips
Tips for this week's event on the DP Tour, are shown below when available.
Major Golf Tips
We're compiling an ante-post portfolio of tips for the 2022 Majors including the Masters and Open Championship, players we see as value to be backed well before the event.
Latest Golf Previews
The Valero Texas Open takes place in San Antonio and here at BettingOdds.com, we'd like to welcome on board our new Golf Tipster Jamie Broadhurst @Js_GolfingTips This week Jamie has supplied us with a preview for the Valero Texas…
Outside of the four majors, tournaments don’t tend to get jucier than the Players Championship which takes place at TPC Sawgrass - complete with the iconic 17th hole - this week. BettingOdds have sourced the odds from the best online…
Golf fans are in for a treat this week as the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill (Par 72, 7,466 yards) takes centre stage on the PGA Tour, featuring a star-studded field. We’ve analysed the odds, assessed the form of the main contenders,…
The PGA Tour heads to Torrey Pines for the 2023 Farmers Insurance Open. Jamie Worsley has studied the form, looked at the history books, and scanned the field to produce an extensive betting preview complete with his four selections... PS,…
After a two-week stint in Hawaii we’re back on mainland USA and start with the traditional West Coast swing, where we visit some of the most famous venues on the calendar. But before we take in the delights of Riviera and Pebble Beach,…
Recent Winning Tips
- DP World Tour Championship - Tyrrell Hatton - T2 - advised at 16/1 each way.
- WW Technology Championship - Brian Harman - T2 - advised at 45/1 each way.
- Portugal Masters - Marcel Schneider - T8 - advised at 35/1 each way.
- Portugal Masters - Joost Luiten - T7 - advised at 70/1 each way.
- Bermuda Championship - Kevin Yu - T3 - advised at 90/1 each way.
- CJ Cup - Aaron Wise - T6 - advised at 50/1 each way.
- Mallorca Open - Jazz Janewattananond- T6 - advised at 90/1 each way.
- Andalucia Masters - Adrian Otaeguo Won - advised at 50/1 each way.
- Sanderson Farms Championship - Sepp Straka T2 (lost playoff) - advised at 50/1 each way.
- Italian Open - Lucas Herbert- T5 - advised at 60/1 each way.
- Italian Open - Kurt Kitayama - T7 - advised at 50/1 each way.