Boxing Betting Sites
- Payout Speed
- Payment Options
- Bet Builder
- Free Bet Club
Pros & Cons of using bet365 for Boxing
- Well-designed, user-friendly site
- Generous welcome bonus with favourable T&Cs
- Mobile app for Android and iOS
- Fast withdrawals within 24 hours
- Limited ongoing boxing promotions
Pros & Cons of using William Hill for Boxing
- Custom bet requests via #YourOdds
- Large welcome bonus
- Ongoing promotions and deals
- Downloadable mobile app
- Site design is a little dated
Pros & Cons of using Betfred for Boxing
- Bet £10 Get £30 welcome bonus
- Strong mobile compatibility
- Supports early cash out and in-play bets
- Limited range of boxing betting markets
Pros & Cons of using BetVictor for Boxing
- Great range of boxing betting markets
- Welcome bonus has low minimum bet requirement
- Weekly free bets for regular bettors
- Mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- Not the largest welcome offer
How to Choose a Boxing Betting Site
Selecting the best boxing betting site for your personal preferences is integral to your overall enjoyment. BettingOdds.com has exhaustive information on boxing betting odds and platforms that can help you find the top bookies. Use our step-by-step guide to help you choose where to register:
Are boxing betting sites safe?
Yes, as long as you’re betting at a site licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. These bookmakers are held to strict standards around fairness, security, and responsible gambling, providing bettors with a degree of protection. We only recommend boxing betting sites licensed by the UKGC on BettingOdds.com.
Which Bookies offer betting on Boxing?
Every major bookmaker will offer some form of betting markets on Boxing. It's one of the major world sports and millions of pounds are bet on it annually.
What are some Boxing Betting Basics?
Most fights will include basic markets such as Winner, Method of Victory and Round Betting. Obviously the bigger the fight, the more markets will be offered. A fight such as the recent Heavyweight fight between Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder would potentially have had dozens of markets.
Do boxing betting sites have fast withdrawals?
Industry-leading boxing betting sites aim to process withdrawals within 24 hours. After this, fast withdrawals depend on your payment method.