- Rugby Union
Rugby Union Odds
Our experts are on hand to provide the very best Rugby Union tips around the sport's biggest events such as the English Premiership, World Cup, and Six Nations tournaments. Read More
BettingOdds.com present the latest odds for the Rugby Union outright markets, whether it be club rugby or Internationals we have it covered.
Our Rugby Union World Cup odds grids shows the user exactly what percentage chance the online bookmakers' rate each team of winning.
Frequently asked questions about betting on rugby union
What betting markets are available in rugby union?
There are many different markets you can bet on when it comes to rugby union and we've listed some of the most common:
- Match Betting
- Bet on your selection to win the match. There will be a draw option but this rarely happens in Rugby Union. Make sure you check out all the latest team news and form before placing your bet so you can make an informed decision.
- Handicap Betting
- Handicap betting on Rugby Union is a popular alternative to just simple match betting. The bookmaker will put up Rugby Union odds based on a handicap line, giving one of the teams a handicap, minus points depending on how much better they think they are than the opposition. The idea being that with the handicap the odds are much more even.
- Try scorer Bets
- You can bet on a player to score a try in the match, whether it's first, last or anytime. This is a popular side bet to have, especially if you are watching the match in question.
- Rugby Union Betting Live In-Running
- All of the bets above are featured by the bookmakers on BettingOdds.com to back live in-running, with the odds changing according to what is happening in the match. Another popular bet in-running is the method of the next points scored, whether it'll be a try, penalty or drop goal.
Which are the best rugby union events to bet on?
- Six Nations
- There are a host of international Test matches throughout the season and there are few more popular events for betting than the Six Nations. It takes place every year during February and March and it involves England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales.
- Visit our dedicated Six Nations page.
- World Cup
- Rugby World Cup takes place every four years and is next due to take place in 2023.
- British and Irish Lions
- As well as the Six Nations and World Cup, there is also the excitement of Rugby Union odds for the British and Irish Lions, where the best players from England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland all join forces to face the likes of New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
- Tri Nations/Rugby Championship
- Formally known as the Tri Nations, The Rugby Championship is played each year and is contested between New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Argentina in a round robin format.
- Premiership Rugby
- There's weekly club rugby to get stuck into with Premiership Rugby.
- Champions Cup
- Rugby's version of the Champions League where the best teams in European club rugby battle it out over the season.
Where can I find rugby union betting tips?
Here at BettingOdds.com we provide our thoughts and insight on the biggest rugby union games and tournaments in the sporting calendar. We will provide tournament previews with any betting recommendations, game by game previews looking for value and updates on tournaments as they are building toward their conclusion.
Where can I compare odds between bookmakers on rugby union?
On our rugby union homepage, as we have for all sports, we have collated odds from a wide variety of bookmakers so you can choose which one to place your bet with depending on the price of your selection. Bookmakers often take a different opinion on sporting events to come so it is always worth shopping around for the top price, and the best place to do just that is right here on BettingOdds.com!
How to bet on rugby union
Here at BettingOdds.com we give you all the tools and information you need to bet on rugby union