Spreadex Sign-Up Offers & Free Bets
SpreadEX is a British based firm that was founded back in 1999. Initially focused on making Spread betting more accessible to the mass market, it has since evolved into a fully fledged betting hub with a fixed odds sports book, that was launched in 2010 for the more traditional punter. The company has won several awards in it's short time trading, mainly based around it's spread betting site but also many customer service based awards, highlighting their commitment to providing a great customer experience.
SpreadEX Bookmaker Rating
- Great customer service
- Best odds on all Premier League matches on certain markets
- Lots of markets for all the major sports
- Plenty of in running options
- Live streaming of many in running sports
- Spread betting and fixed odds all on the same sports betting site.
- Multitude of stats on site meaning you can do your research in the one location.
- Credit betting available
- Not as polished as other sites. UI can appear busy and cluttered
- Odds don't tend to be as generous as other sites
- Lack on ongoing promotions and boosts for existing customers
- Spread betting can be confusing and potentially risky if you aren't fully aware what you are doing
What is SpreadEX's sign-up offer?
How does it work?
Place a qualifying £25 fixed odds bet at odds of 1/2 or greater. Qualifying bet cannot be placed in-play or cashed out early.
A first free £5 fixed odds bet will be credited upon settlement of the qualifying bet.
4 x following £5 free fixed odds bets will be added to your account on consecutive days.
E.g. Qualifying £25 bet placed and settled on Monday. Then:
- 1st £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Monday.
- 2nd £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Tuesday.
- 3rd £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Wednesday.
- 4th £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Thursday.
- 5th £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Friday.
After your first free fixed odds bet you will also get a free £5 Total Goals spread bet.
And after your second free fixed odds bet you will also get a second free £5 Total Goals spread bet.
You must have a full spread betting account to be able to claim the free Total Goals spread bets.
Note, future spread spread bet placed, losses can exceed deposit.