- TV Specials
Britain's Got Talent Odds
When does Britain's Got Talent start and where can I watch it?
The 2023 edition of the show started on 15th April 2023.
Who is hosting Britain's Got Talent?
Ant and Dec have returned once again to host the show.
Who are the judges on Britain's Got Talent?
Three judges have returned to the show, Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon, they are joined for the first time by Bruno Tonioli who replaces David Walliams following his resignation from the show.
Who won the last series of Britain's Got Talent?
Stand-up comedian Axel Blake won the show.
Who are the past winners of Britain's Got Talent?
- 2007 - Paul Potts (Singer)
- 2008 - George Sampson (Dancer)
- 2009 - Diversity (Dance Troupe)
- 2010 - Spelbound (Acrobatics)
- 2011 - Jai McDowall (Singer)
- 2012 - Ashleigh & Pudsley (Dog Act)
- 2013 - Attraction (Shadow Theatre)
- 2014 - Collabro (Opera Singers)
- 2015 - Jules O'Dwyer and Matisse (Dog Act)
- 2016 - Richard Jones (Magician)
- 2017 - Tokio Myers (Pianist)
- 2018 - Lost Voice Guy (Comedian)
- 2019 - Colin Thackery (Singer)
- 2020 - Jon Courtenay (Comedic Singer/Musician)
- 2022 - Axel Blake (Comedian)