Unibet Offers 2023
Founded in 1997, Unibet are one of the newer additions to the betting industry, but in recent years they have really risen in popularity among the sports betting community thanks to the high value often found in their odds and the generous sign-up offers they present to new customers.
What is Unibet's sign-up offer?
If you're not yet a Unibet customer you can take advantage of their current 2023 sign-up offer where you'll receive your money back as a bonus up to £40 if your first bet loses, as well as a £10 casino bonus.
To get started and claim this offer, simply click on the Unibet 'Get Offer' directly below.
How To Sign-Up To Unibet
Here at BettingOdds.com we give you all the tools and information you need when signing up to Unibet.
Unibet Bookmaker Rating
Although Unibet may not be as well-known in the betting industry when you compare them to some of the heavy hitters, their presence is felt right the way across globe with over 14 million customers from over 100 different countries worldwide. The Swedish bookmaker offers customers high betting odds and a huge variety of different markets to bet on, which in turn has seen them grow rapidly throughout the previous two decades.
They also offer the best coverage and betting markets when it comes to more obscure sports like surfing, chess, futsal and bandy. A lot of other online bookmakers will not offer odds for these sports but Unibet do, which is obviously an allure for punters who are interested in them.
Unibet's sign-up offer, which allows new customers the opportunity to claim back up to £40 worth of bonus funds if their first bet (of up to £40) loses is also extremely generous and another thing that sets them apart from many of their competitors.
Pros & Cons of Unibet
- High odds
- Wide variety of sports to bet on
- Great choice for those who like to bet on tennis
- Multi-language support service
- Website is easy to navigate
- Live streaming available on many sporting events
- Enticing sign-up offer
- Self-exclusion feature with Gamstop
- Low limits on certain specials markets
- Winning players can sometimes see their account restricted or banned
What are the Responsible Gambling tools available at Unibet?
- Answer a series of questions to see if you need extra help or if gambling is fun for you
- Switch on reality check
- Pop ups every 30-90 minutes on how long you have game time. These will also show win/loss and wagered amounts
- Deposit limits
- To limit spend per day/week/month
- Product block
- Block a certain product that is causing a gambling problem, for example casino
- Time out
- For short periods of time
- Self exclusion
- For over 6 months
- Self exclusion with Gamstop
- His stops you accessing or opening account with all UK gambling operators between 6 months to 5 years
- Debit Card
- Apple Pay
- Bank Transfer
- Paysafe Card
*Payment options correct as of 01/02/2023