Coral Sign Offers 2023
Coral are one of the market leaders in online sports betting in the UK.
Originally a huge name in the high street bookmaker game, as time has evolved, so have Coral, launching a website and subsequent mobile app in recent years.
In 2016, the company merged with another huge high street bookmaker - Ladbrokes - though the two still have separate stores throughout the UK, websites and apps.
What is Coral's sign-up offer?
Coral's sign-up offer is bet £5 get £20.
This means that new customers aged 18 or over from the UK and Ireland can open an account with Coral, deposit and place a £5 qualifying bet (at betting odds of 1.5 or greater) and then, when that qualifying bet is placed, receive £20 worth of Free Bets to use on any sportsbook market within 7 days.
You can sign-up to this offer below.
How To Sign-Up To Coral
Here at BettingOdds.com we give you all the tools and information you need when signing up to Coral
Coral Bookmaker Rating
Coral's are known by most as a high street bookmaker, with thousands of betting shops located across the UK.
However, they are now also one of the biggest players in online bookmaker gambling, with millions using their website and app to place bets on a number of different sports, such as football, tennis, golf and cricket.
What sets Coral aside from some of their competitors is their Connect Card, which gives customers the freedom to top-up their account electronically or in-store with physical cash.
Alongside this, punters can also benefit from a wide variety of perks with the Connect Card, like exclusive bonuses and promotions. If you don't want to use a bank card to sign-up, you don't have to use one with the Connect Card either, simply link your card to your account and top it up in store for use online - it really is as easy as that!
Pros & Cons of using Coral
- Well known, trusted bookmaker
- Low deposit to trigger sign-up offer
- Coral Connect card makes betting online or in-store effortless
- Reliable and solid reputation
- Wide variety of different markets available
- Cash-out physical slips acquired in-store, online
- A lot of different sports to bet on
- Website and app isn't as easy to use as some of its competitors, design could be updated
- Odds are sometimes not as high as other bookmakers
- Sign-up offer could be higher (£30 instead of £20 in free bets)
What are the Responsible Gambling tools available with Coral?
Coral have implemented a number of things to ensure that their customers remain in control when gambling, including:
- Deposit limits
- Self-exclusion options
- 24/7 help and advice available on live chat
- Preventing under age gambling
- Frequently training staff so that they are adept to dealing with problemed gamblers in need of help
- Time out feature, which enables customers to step away from the action for a limited period of time to help re-focus
What are the Payment Options with Coral?
- Visa Debit
- Apple Pay
- Coral Connect Card
Correct as of 02/02/2023