SBK Promo Codes & Sign-Up Offers 2023
SBK is the all-new app based sportsbook from the same team that brought us the Smarkets exchange.
Smarkets was launched in 2008 as a direct rival to established exchanges Betfair and Betdaq and has steadily grown through the years.
It was primarily used over the existing options as Smarkets offered zero or 1% commission compared to 5% and 3% respectively.
Then, back in 2019 it attempted to revolutionise the Sportsbook world in the same way - launching new App based SBK sportsbook - promising to deliver industry-disrupting odds.
What is SBK's sign-up offer?
If you've not yet signed up to SBK, you can take advantage of their 2023 new customer offer where you can score £10 in Free Bets when you make a £10 bet.
To claim the new customer offer simply click on the SBK 'Get Offer' icon below.
How To Sign-Up To SBK
Here at BettingOdds.com we give you all the tools and information you need when signing up to SBK
SBK Bookmaker Rating
More often than not SBK offer the top price on markets, especially in football, compared to other bookmakers which makes them an attractive option for punters.
Below we've assessed the Pros & Cons of the app-based firm...
Pros & Cons of using SBK
- Top price on a huge amount of markets
- Often top price on accumulator bets
- Great functionality on the app
- Tips section to follow favourite tipsters
- Plenty of in-play markets
- Regular notifications on bets whilst on the go
- Live chat via the app with customer support
- UI on the app could be better
- Distinct lack of certain markets
- Tends to offer win only rather than E/W
- No reload offers for existing customers
SBK Payment Options
- Credit Card
- Debit Card