William Hill Promotions & Sign Up Offers 2023
William Hill Review
First established all the way back in 1934, William Hill is one of the most trusted names in the industry.
A staple of any high street throughout almost the last century, William Hill have predominantly been a high street bookmaker and were often playing catch up throughout the noughties with other online firms but excellent research and development along with some excellent innovation has made sure that ‘Hills’ have become one of the best online betting sites.
What is William Hill's sign up offer?
If you're not yet a William Hill customer you can take advantage of their current sign-up offer, which is available just below: Bet £10 to get £30 in Free Bets.
Just follow the easy step-by-step guide, which is explained just beneath the offer.
How To Sign-Up To William Hill
Here at BettingOdds.com we give you all the tools and information you need when signing up to William Hill.
William Hill Bookmaker Rating
Rating 4.4 Stars
The easy-to-navigate website and app allow punters to easily flick between numerous sports and locate the markets they require. Despite not having as many markets as a couple of its competitors William Hill still has a more than adequate amount of varying markets and sports to bet on.
William Hill have long been known for taking long-term ‘request a bets’ such as certain footballers playing for their country or golfers such as Rory Mcllroy to one day win a major.
They’ve now taken this one step further with their #YourOdds feature. Punters can still request long-term wagers but the company have now related this back to one-off football games and other events. For example, a punter can request a certain bet for a football match such as a player to score, a player to be carded, and how many total cards there will be in the match. This allows punters to potentially create a much larger odds wager for just one event giving them the opportunity of a life-changing football bet even if just one game is on that evening.
Another major plus point of William Hill is its extensive radio service which now has three pillars to it.
The first is the traditional racing radio where punters can listen throughout the morning and afternoon as the runners and riders are discussed before racing being broadcast later in the day. There’s also a similar concept with William Hill Greyhound Racing radio and most recently the William Hill In-play radio which traditionally is in the evenings and focuses on the main sporting events such as football and the betting opportunities for them.
Pros & Cons of William Hill
- Trusted and reliable
- Large stakes accepted
- Easy to navigate and functional app & desktop
- #YourOdds feature
- Large range of extensive markets
- First to go into the US market
- William Hill Radio Service
- Cash out feature
- Regular bet boost
- Acca club
- No longer offer the guaranteed lay up to £500 offer
- Can be quick to restrict 'winning' accounts
What are the Responsible Gambling tools available at William Hill?
- Deposit Limits
- The user can decide how much they can afford to spend on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Product Blocking
- Designed so the user can block being able to move their balance across multiple products on William Hill's site. For example, blocking moving balance to the Casino.
- Session Time Reminders
- This is only on gaming products but a session time reminder will pop up on screen when it reaches the pre-determined time you set for yourself.
- Short Time Out
- The short time out feature allows you to close your account for the time you wish between one day and six weeks. During that time you cannot access your account and William Hill will 'try' not to send you any marketing material or promotional offers. That doesn't sound too reassuring although the firm claim it can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.
- Total Self-Exclusion
- If you've had enough of betting with William Hill, then total self-exclusion is available to customers. Your account will be closed between six months to five years.
What are the Payment Options at William Hill?
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Pre-paid Cards or Cash Vouchers
- Apple Pay
- Fast Bank Transfer
*Payment options correct as of 02/02/2023