BitBetWin Casino Review 2023
Pros & Cons of BitBetWin Casino - At a Glance
- Usage of Bitcoin — In a sense, BitBetWin is more like crypto-exclusive real money casinos, as you get to deposit BTC and start playing your favorite games with virtual currency that's effectively a substitute for BTC. Moreover, there are no real money negatives like slow payments and the existence of fees. Once you decide to redeem your funds, you'll get BTC again. Then, you'll get to exchange the crypto for fiat from your crypto wallet.
- Easy deposits and withdrawals — With Bitcoin, you can easily add funds to your account and withdraw winnings. The site uses virtual currency like all sweepstake sites, but you can deposit and withdraw Bitcoin, making the payment system simple and improving the overall gaming experience.
- Lots of ongoing bonuses and promotions — BitBetWin has a long list of ongoing promos, including a no-deposit welcome offer, deposit bonuses, a quest system, cashbacks, a loyalty program, a referral bonus, holiday promotions, and more.
- Android casino app — BitBetWin has a relatively new Android app, the first dedicated gaming app the company has made for its sweepstakes site. Players can download it straight from the official BitBetWin website, and they'll need to allow installation from unknown sources on their device beforehand. The app is unavailable on the Google Play Store, and there's no iOS app for now.
- Unclear origin and no license — BitBetWin only shows that its owner is a Los Angeles company, but that's pretty much all we know about it. Moreover, due to its business model, the site doesn't operate with a license and consequently only works in places where the sweepstakes casinos are legal. However, it has many positive user reviews, features games from several popular sweepstake sites, and many players recommend playing on it.
- Lacks game diversity — BitBetWin only has slots, fish games, and a few keno titles, but there are no popular table games like poker, blackjack, baccarat, and roulette. You won't find bingo, scratchcards, live games, or video poker either.
- Unclear bonus terms — Many bonuses on the site only feature descriptions with unclear terms, so there's no way to know in advance what you need to do to use each offer properly.
- No fiat currency and payment methods — BitBetWin is crypto-exclusive, primarily using Bitcoin and allowing Ethereum and Dogecoin transactions as well. It doesn't work with fiat currencies, and you won't find traditional payment methods like credit cards, bank transfers, or e-wallets.
How to Register at BitBetWin Casino
To start playing your favorite games on BitBetWin, you need to register an account. The process is a bit complex as you must verify your identity while registering, so it might take you a couple of minutes to complete the entire thing. Take a look at the guide below:
Is BitBetWin legit?
There's no clear answer to this question because the owner of BitBetWin is unknown, and there is no information about a license. However, the site has many members, and lots of players wrote about how satisfied they are with the overall experience, with only a handful writing negative reviews.
Is BitBetWin a real money casino?
Even though it uses Bitcoin, making it similar to traditional casinos at first glance, it's still not a real money site. The platform uses virtual currency for playing games, and players can only deposit and withdraw Bitcoin, which fits into the sweepstake model.
Do new players get a welcome bonus for joining BitBetWin?
Yes, the casino has a sign-up offer that works like a no-deposit bonus. You get $5 worth of playing credits for registering an account. There's also a 50% match first deposit bonus.
What types of games can I play at BitBetWin?
You can play over 500 slots, fish games, and keno releases from 21 casinos.