Kentucky Betting Sites
Pros & Cons of Kentucky Sports Betting
- 18+ legal sports betting age
- Several industry-leading Kentucky sports betting platforms
- Sports bettors can wager on college sports
- Rich horse racing history with the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs
- On course to hit at least $30 million in tax revenue
- Kentucky Horse Racing Commission is America’s oldest state regulator
- Online casino gaming not currently legal
- Fewer licensed online sportsbooks than in other states like New Jersey
How to Sign Up to a Betting Site in Kentucky
Kentucky online sportsbooks all feature similar registration processes. You’ll need basic personal information alongside your Social Security Number to fully verify your account. We recommend gathering all necessary documentation before starting the process. Follow the steps below to get started:
Is betting legal in Kentucky?
Does Kentucky have retail sports betting locations?
Can I enjoy college sports betting in Kentucky?
Yes. College sports betting is permitted in Kentucky.