Best US Sweepstakes Casinos in 2023
- 24/7 Support
- Accepting US players
- Progressive jackpots
- Megaways slots
- Daily bonuses
Pros & Cons of Sweepstakes Casino Sites
- Free Games and Welcome Bonuses: When playing at Sweeps casinos, there are multiple games that you can play without having to use real money. To get started, all you need to do is create and verify an online account. You will also be able to get a welcome bonus when you join, meaning you can try even more games for free and get more comfortable with gameplay.
- Wider accessibility: Bar Idaho and Washington, sweepstakes casinos are legal across the USA. This means you can sign in and get playing right away. As mentioned before, this is in contrast to real money online casinos, which remain off limits across most states in the US.
- Potential to Win Money Prizes: The main emphasis around these online sweepstakes casino sites is to provide players with a fun experience while offering the chance to redeem Sweeps Coins for real money cash prizes.
- High withdrawal limits: In some cases, certain sweepstakes casino sites set a high minimum requirement on the overall number of Sweep Coins you can exchange for cash prizes. If you don't have enough, you will have to purchase more. Only then you will be able to redeem coins and request an eligible payout.
- Limited Game Selection: While online sweepstakes casinos have a significant range of games to choose from, their portfolios aren't as vast as the game libraries that you will find at traditional online casinos.
How to Register at a US Sweepstakes Casino Site
This is how you register an account at a sweepstakes casino site.
Do sweepstakes casinos and social casinos offer live dealer games?
Some sweepstakes games involve live dealers, but it isn't always consistent. Live dealer games are more popular with real money casinos, through a live-streamed feed. This makes more sense for real money casinos to have this feature, as the stakes are pretty high at cash casinos as people throw real money into the ring. There's more to lose. At sweeps cash casinos, the stakes aren't as high. Enjoy table games with your gold coins or sweeps coins in the knowledge you aren't spending actual money. A few online sweeps cash casinos include live dealer games, and in the future, there might be more websites that do so.
Are there any sweepstakes sportsbooks?
Yes, there are a few sweepstakes sportsbooks. They work differently from real money sportsbooks, as you are betting in virtual currency. Depending on the sweepstake sportsbook itself, you may bet coins and sweeps or another type of virtual currency.
Are sweepstakes considered gambling?
No. You aren't technically gambling at these sweepstakes casinos, but it is important to remember that they can be addictive. Similar to any gambling-style event, like the lottery or bingo - there are risks involved.
How many sweepstakes casinos are there?
There are over a dozen sweepstakes casinos in the U.S.! Sweepstakes casinos, like Chumba, Pulsz, Luckyland, Fortune Coins, Funzpoints, and Funrise all offer casino-style games for real money and gift card prizes.
Can I win cash prizes at sweeps cash casinos?
Yes, as long as you're playing with a redeemable currency (usually called Sweeps Coins) and meeting the wagering and minimum balance requirements, you can redeem your winnings for cash prizes. Alternatively, you can redeem the coins for gift cards.
Do sweeps casinos offer bonuses?
Yes, every sweeps cash site you come across is likely to offer you a welcome bonus and a number of other incentives, such as free coins on a daily and hourly basis, purchase bonuses, referral deals, and more.