Best Sports Betting Apps
- Payout Speed
- Payment Options
- No. Of Sports
- 24/7 Support
- Accepting US players
Pros & Cons of using BetRivers
- User-friendly design
- Exciting parlay features
- Second Chance Bet offer
- Fast payouts
- Max refund varies by state
Pros & Cons of using BetMGM
- Various betting formats
- Early cash out on selected bets
- 24/7 in-app customer support
- Polished design
- Ample payment options, including debit cards and PayPal
- Sports coverage varies between states
- App can feel a bit busy
Pros & Cons of using Caesars
- Simple design offers quick access to betting
- Impressive loyalty program
- Generous welcome offer
- App responsiveness could be improved
Pros & Cons of using FanDuel
- Exciting sportsbook promos
- In-play betting
- Impressive selection of sports
- Racebook available in some states
- Customer support gets mixed feedback
Pros & Cons of using WynnBET
- User-friendly design
- Wynn Rewards program
- In-app rewards via the Spin Wheel
- Ceasing operations in many states
Pros & Cons
- Ease of access – Betting apps are convenient. With just a few taps on your device, and no need to fire up a mobile browser or enter a specific URL, you can access a wide range of betting markets and sporting events. User-friendly designs simplify the process.
- App-only bonuses – To encourage app usage, many operators offer exclusive bonuses and promotions for their customers. These app-exclusive rewards might include free bets, deposit match deals, or special cashback offers.
- Betting on the go – Mobile betting apps allow you to place bets no matter where you are. Whether you’re at home, on the bus, or watching the game at the stadium, you can wager on the outcome without needing to access a desktop computer.
- Connectivity to digital payment apps – Betting apps are designed to work with various digital payment methods. This functionality means you can deposit and withdraw funds using services like e-wallets and payment apps, making transactions hassle-free.
- Instant updates – Mobile sportsbook apps keep you informed about the latest odds, scores, and results in real time. Optional push notifications deliver these updates directly to your home screen, allowing you to stay up to speed without constant manual checks.
- Improved security – All top sportsbooks take security seriously but only apps can piggyback onto your phone’s technology to include biometric security features like Touch and Face ID. This added security can offer bettors added peace of mind.
- Risk of problem gambling – The convenience of betting apps is one of their plus points, but always-on access can be too tempting for people with unhealthy betting habits. Constant availability may lead to some users developing a gambling problem.
- Limitations compared to desktop – Apps provide a comprehensive selection of betting markets, games, and events, but may not offer the exact same coverage as desktop sites. Some features and markets may be more accessible on a larger screen.
- Phone memory – Like many apps, mobile sportsbooks occupy space on your phone’s memory. For a mobile device with limited capacity, installing multiple apps can become problematic. With apps, your betting power also depends on your battery life.
What are the best sports betting apps?
There are some really good sports betting apps out there, such as Caesars, BetMGM, FanDuel, and DraftKings, though their availability can vary from state to state. Which app you like the most depends on the features you’re looking for.
What betting app is best for the NFL?
If you want to bet on NFL teams like the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tennessee Titans, you might want to check out the BetMGM, FanDuel, and DraftKings sportsbook apps. As official betting partners of the NFL, these sports betting sites provide plenty of exciting NFL betting options.
What app is easiest to use?
BetRivers, Caesars, and PointsBet are known for being among the best sports betting apps when it comes to ease of use. So, if you’re new to sports betting, these might be a good choice if they’re available in your state.
Can I download an app onto an Android phone?
Yes, mobile betting apps are usually available for both Android and iOS. You can often find Android betting apps on the Google Play Store. However, you may sometimes need to download them directly from the sportsbook’s website.
Can I accept bonuses via a betting app?
Absolutely. Many bonuses are available to accept directly from a betting app. Some even offer app-exclusive rewards. Just remember to check out the T&Cs before you opt in. You may need to use a certain promo code or a particular payment option to qualify for a bonus offer.
What sports can I bet on via an app?
With betting apps, you can bet on popular sports like football, basketball, soccer, tennis, and more. Alongside these, apps typically provide a decent selection of odds on lesser-favored sports like darts and badminton. Remember to read our reviews to find out what’s on offer from individual sportsbooks for US bettors.