The above offers are supplied by sportsbook operators in the state of New Jersey for specific events and are subject to the operator's terms and conditions that will be outlined on the sportsbook. They may be subject to minimum bets or only available to new customers.
You will find that nearly all sportsbooks will offer a free bet or sign up offer to help entice new customers, all you need to do to claim is to click on the betting offer which appeals more to yourself, you will then be redirected to the sportsbook site and can then open an account.
Here are some items to look out for when you choose your offer.
- You may not be able to make multiple bets with any free bet credit, e.g if you get a $10 bonus you might not be able to make 2 x $10 bets.
- Free bet credit will generally have a date when it must be used by.
- Offers may apply to your first bet only or could depend on future bets, e.g placing 2 x $10 bets.
- Offers will only be generally only redeemable once.
- Bets places may be required to be above a minimum odds level e.g -200.
- Any free bet credit cannot usually be withdrawn from the sportsbook.
- All sportsbook will have their own terms and conditions.
Any queries or problems from said offers must be taken up with the sportsbook.