The above offers have been supplied by sportsbook operators that legally operate within the state of Indiana are for specific events and may be subject to the operator's standard terms and conditions. The offers may also be subject to minimum bets or only available to new customers of that sportsbook.
Nearly, if not all sportsbooks will offer an enticing free bet or sign up offer to help bring in new customers. To claim this all you need to do is to click on the betting offer which appeals more to you. You will then be redirected to the sportsbook site and can then begin the process of opening an account.
Here are some tips to help you to choose your offer
- You may not be able to make multiple bets with any free bet credit, e.g if you get a $20 bonus you might not be able to make 4 x $5 bets.
- Any free bet credit will probably an expiration date.
- Promotions may apply to your initial bet or may depend on future betting actions, e.g placing a set number of bets.
- Most offers will only be redeemable once.
- To qualify for the promotion on offer, users may be required to make a minimum deposit or only just betting options above an odds level e.g -200.
- Depending on the sportsbook any free bet credit cannot be withdrawn from a platform, it is there to supply a base for your bets.
- All sportsbook operators will have their own terms and conditions that you must read carefully and adhere to or the offer could be withdrawn.
Any queries or problems from said offers must be taken up with the operator.